Today’s card is for the challenge over at Global Design Project. Here’s the pretty card they gave us to CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit.
I really liked her layout and any chance I can get to use these DSP from Stampin’ Up! makes me happy!
Here’s my take on it:
I promise I did use the same DSP, my editing skills are using Instagram filters first, lol…..so, looks totally different…..but they are the same. I tried to change up the editing, but it was a fail…..so, I gave up after a few minutes of trying! One day I plan to sit down and figure stuff like editing photos out, but most of my spare time I just create instead 😉
I fussy cut all the flower blooms from a different piece of DSP from the paper pack. It actually didn’t take too long. I put on worship music and went to town, took about 5-10 minutes all together.
I forgot how fun sewing on a card is, not sure if you can see the stitching or not. I also used a different shaped focal point….but the card layout is pretty much the same.
Well, thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day! ❤